UT OH!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaving for work this cold ass mourning. 6 degrees out. I go out to start the hoe to warm her up and she starts right up. 15 minutes later I go out and head off to work. Waiting for some kind of heat to come out I am watching my tempreture gauge. Not even 2 miles and I see the gauge climbing fast. Cold Cold air blowing with heat on full blast. I pull off the road just when it slighty hit the red line.:mad2: Waited 10 minutes turned the key and the temp was back down. Drove it home and parked it and I am going to take the wifes car to work. So when I get home what should I do? There is a brand new engine in this thing and I don't want to fugg it up. I'm guessing a thermostat. But I don't know. Any advice you have would be great!! Thanks!

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In cold weather, don't start vehicle with the fan on.
Learned this one the hard way after freezing up the heater core.

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the anti freeze. Be sure it has not been diluted. Could be starting to freeze. :yesnod: