Weather Tech Hood deflector....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a few things from Weather Tech which included a hood deflector for my 08 LTZ.
As it turns out the well nuts that go into the existing holes on the underside of the hood, are too small. They dont expand enough to stay in place. I have been in touch with Weather Tech and they were very helpful.
They advised their R&D dept of the problem and they're sending me different well nuts so they will fit correctly.
If anyone is thinking of ordering this product, just make sure they send you the correct hardware to eliminate the phone calls and delay in installation on your rig.
Weather Tech was very professional in handling my problem and I would recommend them highly.

RandyDenali

Reaction score
I agree

They are wonderful. I just their FloorLiner product for my front seats, and the their Cargo Liner. I am very impressed with the service and quality. I would give them a 10/10. The price was a bit expensive but the shipping was fast. Overall, I feel like I got a good deal.

Randy

White Out

Reaction score
The deflector and new contour mats are great products. My brother put both on/in his '07 Avalance. They look great.

My dad's mats (origional style from '00) have over 150k on them and they still look good and do their job. They also fit in the new truck. :thumbsup:

Nick