What are the most comfortable replacement shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonxl1500

Reaction score
I want to replace my shocks. I am not looking for performace, rather comfort. I no longer tow and will not be going off road. I am just looking for a luxury ride feel. Yes I know it is a SUV, but if possible I would like to attain the most comfortable soft ride I can.

Thanks

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Bilstein Hd's but there might be something else that will give you a softer ride. I like them cause they dont bounce all over the place.

hoezaycuervo

Reaction score
I like the Bilstein HD's as well. I have not put them on my Hoe yet, but I put them on my old Trailblazer and they made a huge difference over the factory Bilsteins.

unlukky

Reaction score
Well if your looking for comfort over performance.
I'd go with some good Monroe's. :yaya:

Bilstein, a great shock, are not necessarily the most comfortable.

reddemon71

Reaction score
I want to replace my shocks. I am not looking for performace, rather comfort. I no longer tow and will not be going off road. I am just looking for a luxury ride feel. Yes I know it is a SUV, but if possible I would like to attain the most comfortable soft ride I can.

Thanks

Monroe gas magnums

www.shockwarehouse.com $144 for 4

KarenCaren

Reaction score
I think Edelbrock Performer Ias will be a good choice for a shock with comfort. I'm thinking of using this one. He got a good review from most users.

41racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get some shocks for the escalade, that ought to tame it down a bit.