What Halo's should I buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DING DING DING!!!! We have a winner!!!! Thank you! Exactly what i was looking for....now just to decide which ones.

Its odd, it says they are made as an OE Direct Replacement with no modification needed for installation....does that mean you just mount them and plug em in? No splicing or anything needed??

dude, the ones on the top left of that website that are $195 or whatever, i got off ebay for $138 SHIPPED, i would find what you want off that site and then look on ebay, there is alot of money to be saved. as far as the no splicing, i would go with no, if you get halos you will have to cut into some wires. im going to tell you what i have told everyone, dont cut into your stock wiring, cut into the new headlight wiring to hook up the halos because you never know if you will be selling this truck and if you do you want to keep the option open to switch it back to stock, because alot of times these trucks are worth more stock. happy hunting!

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the advice!

A little concerning though, because im one of the most un-mechanical people on the face of the earth. Ill probably have to have them installed.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember you get what you pay for, most ebay proj. come with a H4 bulb not the stock 9006 tha you have now, the H4 is about the size of a dome light. i filed my housing out to accept a 9006 HID and its a helluva lot better then that crappy H4. personally id drop the extra 60 to get a nice pair.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember you get what you pay for, most ebay proj. come with a H4 bulb not the stock 9006 tha you have now, the H4 is about the size of a dome light. i filed my housing out to accept a 9006 HID and its a helluva lot better then that crappy H4. personally id drop the extra 60 to get a nice pair.

how arent the ones that i got nice? they go for well over $200 on most websites. no biggie, i like them. its your opinion, i can respect that.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt say a damn thing about your lights!:smilielol: everyones out to get poor old ryan arent they?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda a catch-22 on the tahoe, I lucked out getting factory projectors but most of those halos belong on a civic :ack:

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt say a damn thing about your lights!:smilielol: everyones out to get poor old ryan arent they?

naw man its cool! lol. i was just assumed that you were talking about my EBAY specials. i love the deal i got on my heads, bumpers, and tails. under $205 shipped. i really hate the gap i have at the bottom of mine.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda a catch-22 on the tahoe, I lucked out getting factory projectors but most of those halos belong on a civic :ack:

i can agree with that, i wouldnt even be against saying mine shouldnt be on a honda but i like them so im good with it.

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with halo's on a Tahoe? Why do they 'belong on a civic'?