What performance mods have you done 2 ur gm!???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT PERFORMANCE MODS HAVE YOU DONE 2 UR GM!?!!?? EXHAUST,THROTTLE BODY SPACER,AIR INTAKE,SUPERCHARGER.....ETC
FOR ME: IVE ONLY DONE A BORLA MUFFLER SO FAR ...DEBATING ON WHAT KIND OF INTAKE TO GO WITH...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0hcuCwIVU

Ajay

Reaction score
WHAT PERFORMANCE MODS HAVE YOU DONE 2 UR GM!?!!?? EXHAUST,THROTTLE BODY SPACER,AIR INTAKE,SUPERCHARGER.....ETC
FOR ME: IVE ONLY DONE A BORLA MUFFLER SO FAR ...DEBATING ON WHAT KIND OF INTAKE TO GO WITH...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0hcuCwIVU

I have a stock 08 Denali. Just had a stoplight drag race with a guy in a Envoy and left him like he was hitched. I had my wife with me and she loved it!

Probably no mods for me. I have a highly modded Corvette I drive in the summer and the Denali already kicks butt in the SUV world "as-is". :D

iwaslowr

Reaction score
DiabloSport Predator Programmer
K&N Intake kit 63-3058
Flowmaster Super44 with four inch tailpipe

demonal

Reaction score
I only have exterior mods done, all I want right now for the exterior is the black T-Rex grill... and maybe a mean hood... Interior I want to leather and maybe customize my dash a lil bit make it look a lil different... for performance mods, I haven't started yet... I really want a procharger but we'll see how that goes.. I am in a debate to get a SLP or borla exhaust, havent decided on a intake though..

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want some type of tune but don't know which to get?
I do know that mosr people don't support the Air Intakes because they don't have much of a perfomance gain!

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely stock for now.I want to get a Blackbear tune,some 26's,and some HID's.