What's up everyone? Just got my 2000 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone how's it going? Ive been a longtime member of FSC and GMFS and now here. I just got a 2000 NBS Tahoe. I love it so far..Here are a few pictures of the Tahoe and my bagged 95..along with some mods I have planned..

Picked this up last weekend (9/12/08) and heres what I got so far.
Truck is a 2000 Tahoe LS with everything. 130k miles. I STOLE (under 6k) this from the guy pretty much.

Current-
5% tint
14" Magnaflow muffler inplace of stock muffler
Full custom 93 Octane Blackbear tune on the way(Should be here Thurs)
8k HIDS
Sony headunit with my 18" FI Audio BTL in back from my truck(Parked for winter) The box is ment for the blow-through in the truck. Im going to build a new one for the Hoe soon

Future plans-
Would love to lift it, but I dont want to lose the performance and mpg yet..sometime in the future I will though..So im going to do a 3/5 drop on some OEM 20's since This will be driven through winter. Should be able to make it through the snow still and look good at the same time.(yes its 4x4)
Remove running boards(tried today but broke my Torx)
Color match bumper cap(It was, but previous owner replaced the bumper before I got it and the cap was never repainted)
Full De-badge
Smooth vent caps in rear
Tint tails
Billet Grille

Here are some pictures
Day I got it(week and a half ago)
100_3910.jpg

Now
CIMG4384.jpg

CIMG4383.jpg

CIMG4371.jpg

CIMG4321.jpg

CIMG4320.jpg

System- 2703 watts rms Kicker and 18" BTL..New box soon. This is from the blow-through in my truck
CIMG4319.jpg

CIMG4311.jpg

Cut the bottom off for now and flipped it
CIMG4367.jpg

CIMG4316.jpg

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Welcome over to the other side of gmfs :cool2:. Now get some tails, either some LED ones or the Canadian ones like Jenna has.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man..Thats my pride and joy lol..this was ment to be a daily/winter vehicle but its quickly becoming another project..heres another chop someone did for me..

Silverado SS wheels
Nickleahy23-tahoe2.jpg

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man..

Got my Blackbear tune yesterday..So far I love it. Way more power, exhuast even sounds better. Will be nice to see the milage increase once I can stay off the throttle.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mileage actually went up and I was driving like a moron for the first few weeks. Staying off the gas I get upwards of 18mpg highway and 15-16 city...not too bad considering the truck was around 13/16 stock. You'll get some mileage from the drop too.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blackbeard

How long did it take for you to get your Blackbeard Tune???? I have been waiting now for about 5 weeks to hear something on getting mine and I am ready for it as soon as possible.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the cables from a member on GMFS so i didnt have to wait the 5 weeks for the cables from justin..After I sent him my info that i recorded it took about 4 days to get it.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
an update i suppose..havent done much lately..just drivin it..gettin about 18 highway and 15 city..not to bad..love the blackbear tune..no other issues with it at all..its so nice havin a 4x4 in the winter

took the roof rack off a while ago..today i took the damn bug gaurd off and drilled out the latch to make the hood close better..i noticed a dent in the front of it so a HD hood might be in the future.i also have the fog lights but need the screws to bolt them in

and ya my camera sucks..its about 6 years old and i found it at a HS football game when i was a junior lol..a d40 is on the list
no more rack
Tahoeroof.jpg

tahoeroof2.jpg

before
CIMG4382.jpg

CIMG4384.jpg

after

100_3970.jpg

100_3969.jpg

and a pic of the pup..hes now about 85 lbs..almost 8 months
100_3966.jpg