When is my truck gonna be done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post up pics of the paint.. Looks like you're gonna be busy when you get her back. Should be a shiatload of fun putting in all dem goodies, never a dull moment doing that..

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see bloody hands and cursing in my future, probably drive it for a day or so until I rip the dash apart but I'll have the amps wired and put the hids on as soon as it gets home.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. I'm working on fiberglassing my rear vent caps right now and prepping them up to get painted. That and the tune got me riled up, I can't wait... Just adding something minor enough to make it different is enough to get me excited I can imagine how desperate it could make me to have a stockpile and nothing to add it to.. Mod on dude!! bloody fists, cursing and all!!!!:beerchug:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be finished tomorrow night and aligned thursday on the 17s. They still have to pull the rack off and polish it out but the truck is gonna be bad as fvck once I get the wheels back on. Really happy with the way the tails turned out, smooth d-pillars were a bitch to fit but I've got faith in the shop and they'll get it perfect. Little preview for y'all
IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f*ckin G man! Those D pillars are bad... did you buy aftermarket of FG the stock ones? Tails look sexy too man... cant wait for round two of those pics..

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're the street scenes, fit kinda sh*tty out of the box but they got them all dialed up for me. Glassing the stock ones wouldn't work here in colorado, the rapid temp change along with the amount of ditches I drive through would crack them in no time.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what happened. you get in a wreck or somthing??? Im angry as washing the yukon today i find my bumper has a very nice sized dent and the fiberglass is broken on the bumper. I dont remember hitting anything. So either I hit a poll and didnt realise it (usually you feel it like a son of a gun though, as your not expecting it) Or someome hit me while i had it parked, makes me very mad as its not perfect any more. :cryin:

Looks awsome though. I cant wait to see all the audio stuff put in. :D

all it needs now is a 6.6 duramax thrown in with an allison tranny and your SET!!!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw dmax is too heavy, maybe if I buy a suburban but you have to do a body lift to accommodate the allison trans. I'm thinking it needs to get a cam with some longtubes and drive me to school so I can get a real job.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Boost! Hope to be able to follow up your reveal pics with some of my own very soon!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey boost, why are you going to alighn the truck on your stock rims instead of the 20's?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I don't want the alignment heads to scratch the freshly powdercoated wheels, and it will force me to install the stereo tomorrow night after I put a starter clutch in my raptor because I won't want to look at it with the stock wheels.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing like fresh paint! that $hit looks soooo clean bro...did you have them remove the rack or what?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They pulled the rack off and installed a new windshield since the one I just bought had a blemish.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what was left on top when you pulled the rack? I really want to do it but if theres holes that will need to be welded i dont wanna mess with it..lookin good man

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I need to get my modded up too man. I need to go looking for a ditch! :D As of today.

Attachments

• 228658268421_0_1.jpg
    228658268421_0_1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 9

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I need to get my modded up too man. I need to go looking for a ditch! :D As of today.

funny, that very idea was running through my head just last night:thumbsup: unfortunatly, i dont want my incredibly low insurance premium to go up (especially since my home and everything else is through the same company)