Where to get black Chevy front logo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cr8ter

Reaction score
Where is the best place to find the stock white diamond paint color? Dealer?

Cr8ter

Reaction score
Thanks 73shark.......I'm going to see if my local auto parts store has these otherwise I'll order online and give it a try.

joetm

Reaction score
make sure you sand down the emblem real good especially the rear or anywhere chrome because the paint will peel off if you don't do it right... I had to redo mine because I was lazy. All I used was some krylon gloss black spray paint

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duplicolor makes a product called adhesion promoter which is a good primer for this and chrome parts.

cwyatt27

Reaction score
I've been wanting to paint my bowtie emblem on the front of my Black HoHo for awhile now. Which was is better? at a bodyshop or do it yourself rattle can style?? and also I wanted to know if a body shop would paint my plastic front grille thats chrome right now a Black color. If you have any advice id love to hear it. Thanks!

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my dealer do this...total cost around $70 for both front and back.

LOVE THE LOOK!

Pics later this week.

cwyatt27

Reaction score
sounds good, thats what i was thinking. but i didnt know if they'd be a rip off or not. all i have to get done is the front emblem

HGS-Dro

Reaction score
I paid 40 dollars to get them professionaly painted I get them installed tomorrow...can't wait...

jnicks01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came from a can too. A little patience, but well worth the time.

n546555849_2106915

HoleInOne

Reaction score
On my black Tahoe, I painted the emblem flat black to stand out a little against the gloss.