which of these programmers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fix your links to not have http:// twice, otherwise I'd go with the diablosport since they offer custom tuning and they have pretty good product support while bully dog leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we have used them on demo vehicles, and had problems. We now use either Edge or Superchips.

Example, a buddy I work with got a 2004 Dodge diesel, added the Superchips, huge difference. Another friend had the new up to date Bully Dog on his Dodge. He wasn't impressed, so they tested head to head, downloaded it out of the one truck, took the Bully off, downloaded the Superchips back into his, and it was NIGHT and day difference. He was going to call them today to show his dis-interest in it, and order a Superchips. Same truck, two systems. I haven't heard many good about Bully...

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the predator will correct for tire sizing, bully dog are a bunch of worthless bastards and I'm surprised we still carry them as a vendor after all the issues we've had.

Blackout

Reaction score
Well I bought the Diablo Sport Predator for $379. It gave it a noticeable power gain. It pulls harder from about 2,000-6,000 rpm. I still have the 3.73 gears though. Those will get changed out next. I can also spin the tires around corners now. I have noticed the exhaust has a different, better tone, I can't really explain it. Before, the truck was neck and neck, maybe a tad slower than my A4. My wife was in the Tahoe and I was behind her in the A4 and she was pulling away from me :eek2: I will add the cold air intake soon and it'll be a totally different truck with all 3 done.