White Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_Yukonator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to get white wheels?

White wheels? Why would you want to put white wheels on your Hoe? I don't know if there are any white wheels on the market, but I've seen people that buy the wheels and then have them painted the color they want by a shop. Let me know if I'm right! you're looking for chrome lip and white center wheel, right?:thumbsup:

The_Yukonator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeap! That's what I figured becuase for the most part you can find them with Black or Gray paint but anythiung other than that I think is custom paint job.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres WhiteTie's Hoe......One of my favorites

30816393172.jpg

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres WhiteTie's Hoe......One of my favorites

30816393172.jpg

Is that your tahoe? cuase that might be or looks pretty darn close to the I saw on I-10 on my way to chandler. either way its a good looking tahoe.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those are a 3 piece wheel so there gonna run some $$$.....but they look hot!!!!

Mystic_angeleyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking of maybe finding some that i like and getting them powder coated white. I've got a place close to home that will do them for me if i could just find the ones i want.

vaTahoe

Reaction score
You can probably get the powder coating done for anywhere from 300-450 per wheel if done right-

Mystic_angeleyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I found a place that will take the tires off the rim repair rim if needed and powder coat for $125 a wheel.

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I thought white wheels went out of style in the early 90's. Remember when the all white look was so hot in the sport compact car market? Everyone was painting and powercoating everything while for a monochomatic look. I think white wheels can look good today, as long as there is some other chrome bits thrown throughout the exterior as well. I'll die happy if I never see another white painted grill or those ridiculous double or triple wiper blades!