Why did you buy your SUV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got ours because me and my husband ended up buying a vacation home in the poconos and we needed something to transport our 100+ lb. dogs back and forth. The cobalt and GTO just weren't cutting it for that.....lol

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why not? Been a member of the Generals family my whole, first car was an 82 GMC s15 sierra, next was my 95 cadi sts and now I have my 04 Hoe Z71.

the ONLY down side thus far is the gas... but its worth the price of gas to have a efin tank to drive around with my kids. not to mention all the goodies, mine is loaded!

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
why not? Been a member of the Generals family my whole, first car was an 82 GMC s15 sierra, next was my 95 cadi sts and now I have my 04 Hoe Z71.

the ONLY down side thus far is the gas... but its worth the price of gas to have a efin tank to drive around with my kids. not to mention all the goodies, mine is loaded!

I agree, they are great trucks.