WTB 98-99 Tahoe 2dr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dust

Reaction score
Hello all, I am in the market for a late model 2 door Tahoe. I have been looking for a while and they are hard to come by. Does anyone know of any for sale in the Washington area? Also, is it worth holding out for a 98-99?

Thanks!

Dneel81

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat man. Different part of the US but same boat. I'm buying one to have for my son when he's old enough to drive (13 years from now)...I'm going to drive the wheels off it till he's of age. :) Guess you could look at it two ways. Buy as new as you can (1999) because you're going to have it for forever. Or you could say, give me a 1992 and it wont matter because I'm going to have it long enough to replace everything on it at least once anyway so who cares as long as it's the right color/seat arrangement/tranny options/lifted, etc. I wish you luck in your search. I'm closing in on a couple down this way. Good luck!
DNeel