XM Radio Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bkooman

Reaction score
My buddy at work was telling me about a new promotional deal with XM Radio where you can get one year of service for $77. (50% off) I called 1-800-347-0600 and asked for a sales person and it worked. The promotional code was “zwinbackâ€. Just thought I would pass along the savings... :yesnod:

bkooman

Reaction score
I "heard" that they would refund you the difference between what is left on your contract and starting a new one but I am really not sure. Can't hurt to try.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not only did I get the $77 deal just before my contract expired last month, they also gave me a free month!

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. I just told them that I already had Sirius (I do) and that 2 sat services was too expensive. "How about a year for $114?" Nah still too much. "How about $77 for one year?" Bingo!

22cntrfield

Reaction score
I just signed a contract last week so I called after I read this and told them that I couldn't afford it anymore (since they hadn't yet billed my card) and they offered me one year for $77.50+ tax. Ended up getting a year for $81.27 :D :thumbsup: .

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IT WORKS!!

My buddy at work was telling me about a new promotional deal with XM Radio where you can get one year of service for $77. (50% off) I called 1-800-347-0600 and asked for a sales person and it worked. The promotional code was “zwinback”. Just thought I would pass along the savings... :yesnod:

I just called and told them the promo code that you gave and they gave me the deal. I just renewed 2 weeks ago and they are sending me a check back for the rest so like $65. And he also said the meger is going through, DOJ just approvrd it last week and it will take both sides a litlle time to get there sides in order so probaly by the end of this year.

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DOJ approval is a major hurdle, but it still has to get approval from the nimrods at the FCC. All the while, people like the good Reverend Jesse Jackson, and terrestrial broadcasters are attempting to tear off a chunk of the satellite's transponders for their own free use, like jackels on an animal carcass. CBS Radio is falsely reporting that subscribers will need new equipment to receive the broadcasts when and if the merger happens; idiots! I hope it happens, but I'll believe it when I see it.

tincort

Reaction score
just renewed at $77.00 even....no tax and i made them bill me over the mail--no credit card given!! i just mentioned the $77 deal and they said "sure, no problem" good luck guys!

08z71tahoe

Reaction score
it worked... i renewed yesterday for 142 and they credited the difference back to my card...

Grillmaster

Reaction score
My buddy at work was telling me about a new promotional deal with XM Radio where you can get one year of service for $77. (50% off) I called 1-800-347-0600 and asked for a sales person and it worked. The promotional code was “zwinbackâ€. Just thought I would pass along the savings... :yesnod:

Thanks for the info, I renewed last week for the $77 rate. :thumbsup:

gear head dad

Reaction score
Thanx for that.
I just called and found out my 3 month trial is actually for 12 months so I upgraded anyways and the guy made it activate January 09- WTF
So I asked, What if the plan changes after the merger and the price goes down? He said just call back and they will adjust it to the lower amount-cool.
I then asked about another radio for my weekender mustang convert and he threw me a free radio and gave me the 77 for the year on that one too. To top it all off 'cause it was just too good (and I felt like this was Aloha Airlines) I had him send me a bill-LMAO