Z71 front end conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I Love My Lucy

Reaction score
I've got an 01 Tahoe LT and want to make it look like a z71 but don't know how to go about getting a z71 front end... also I'm assuming that any of the 1500 z71 front ends from the Tahoe, Suburban and Silverado from 2000-06 should fit

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0352Marine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to look like a Z71 then buy a Z71 you will spend more money trying to convert yours than just buying one.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get yourself a parts catalog from LMC-truck.com its free it lists the complete part break down for the z71 series i think the front its mostly the grill and the valance all bolt on then the fender flares since the LT series is already has the z71 suspension at least mine did you dont need to really worry about that and the biggest money ticker is the big roof rack that the z71 has to our LTs... smart shopping on ebay and bone yards can really save yah some bucks hope this helps

others please chime in on other stuff that i may have missed ..many thanks all