03 yukon Mods for Fuel Economy any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clp71220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to see a report of the Announcement in the next day or so.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to see a report of the Announcement in the next day or so.

I do not know the full scope of the Anouncment just know that there is going to be an anouncement made to the press on Sept.15.

As for the announcement that Dutchaman will be making in regards to the Auto manufacuter in concerns to the HAFC kits that will be made on Sept. 13 Saturday.

That would be... TODAY. This kind of announcement that would potentially effect the entire world and the way automanufacturers are doing business, and could quite frankly save many of them, would be made a high-priority news announcement.... I have not heard ANYTHING from ANYONE but you. I'm guessing you're a Quixtar-wannabe MLM member of Duchman Enterprises and are only doing this to boost sales....

"I just installed a whichadidja into my Tahoe and I've improved my gas mileage from 11.1MPG to 300MPG by converting it to air!"

Last edited:

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If fuel economy is that big of a deal I would probably remove those 33 inch tires or whatever size tires you have on it. Thats good for at least 2 more mpg.:smilielol:

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I just installed a whichadidja into my Tahoe and I've improved my gas mileage from 11.1MPG to 300MPG by converting it to air!"

Here's my proof...
300MPG.jpg

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No WAY!

I thought I was the only one with a working prototype of the Mr. Fusion Pneumatic NitrOx-Ignitor!!! MAN, am I bummed. I had my down-lines on the forums here all worked out and everything... So much for that idea.

Man, I'm telling ya, the sky's the limit for my Denali. I'm on the waiting list for the Dr. Emmett Brown Flux Capacitor too. You'd think we'd have all this figured out by now, what with time travel being invented in the future and all. Speaking of which, I just hope someone at CERN doesn't open up a black hole (or worse yet, a wormhole) in my neck of the woods before I get that bad boy installed under the hood.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one with a working prototype of the Mr. Fusion Pneumatic NitrOx-Ignitor!!! MAN, am I bummed. I had my down-lines on the forums here all worked out and everything... So much for that idea.

Man, I'm telling ya, the sky's the limit for my Denali. I'm on the waiting list for the Dr. Emmett Brown Flux Capacitor too. You'd think we'd have all this figured out by now, what with time travel being invented in the future and all. Speaking of which, I just hope someone at CERN doesn't open up a black hole (or worse yet, a wormhole) in my neck of the woods before I get that bad boy installed under the hood.

Does your system get over 800hp too?
vikraceconditons.jpg

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, yeah. Hello!

Just convert 1.21 Gigawatts to HP. It's simple! 1 Watt = 0.00134102209 HP (approximately), so I figure my setup is about 1.6 million HP, give or take a couple hundred thousand HP.

Not too shabby, eh? I've almost got it up there with the Space Shuttle's SRB's, just a little more tuning to be sure. I figure if I do the headers, turn the crankshaft, and bore out the cylinders, I'll just about be there. I might also need to upgrade my exhaust, the but the stock system really is pretty beefy, knowwhutImean?

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, yeah. Hello!

Just convert 1.21 Gigawatts to HP. It's simple! 1 Watt = 0.00134102209 HP (approximately), so I figure my setup is about 1.6 million HP, give or take a couple hundred thousand HP.

Not too shabby, eh? I've almost got it up there with the Space Shuttle's SRB's, just a little more tuning to be sure. I figure if I do the headers, turn the crankshaft, and bore out the cylinders, I'll just about be there. I might also need to upgrade my exhaust, the but the stock system really is pretty beefy, knowwhutImean?

Stock Exhaust is pretty beefy... no need to replace that... but watch those cat's they can derail your whole progress.

You know, every forum has to have one... Unless we see some proven results (not sure how that's going to happen... since I just prooved it was easy to "make up" results)... I propose an...
assclown.jpg

be given out...

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

OMG OMG OMG you guys need to stop before i seriously pee myself!!!

Hey renagade, what part of town did you manage to get 300MPGs at, i dont know where you can find a hill that steep around here

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

OMG OMG OMG you guys need to stop before i seriously pee myself!!!

Hey renagade, what part of town did you manage to get 300MPGs at, i dont know where you can find a hill that steep around here

Well, I told you I converted it to air... that was from about 36,000 ft. to 10,000 ft.... :thumbsup:

It was a tough conversion... I found out my magnaflow was restricting it... so, I had to switch to a bigger setup... I ended up with the same system this guy has...
ricer.jpg

That gave me the power and MPG I needed to get the system to 300MPG.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! No WAY!!!! I just ordered that spoiler a few days ago to keep my ride on trajectory during launch! Small world.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you know... it took quite a bit of fabrication and work, but I think it paid off... here's a pic...
TahoeAir.jpg

Last edited:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY nice. I think you'll be the first one to back out of any parking spot. Tell me, is that a GE J79? My F4 Phantom chase plane has a couple of those, but I suspect that this particular application will lead to undesired operation... :smilielol:

So, did you have to lose the center console, and how'd installation affect the second row seating? I guess you had captain's chairs in the second row.

Wondering how trailering is affected. I have similar issues, though mine involve more extensive logistical issues surrounding the most practical way to clean ammonium perchlorate residue from the front end of my trailer, and re-planting all the trees along the sides of the highways.

Last edited:

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY nice. I think you'll be the first one to back out of any parking spot. Tell me, is that a GE J79? My F4 Phantom chase plane has a couple of those, but I suspect that this particular application will lead to undesired operation... :smilielol:

So, did you have to lose the center console, and how'd installation affect the second row seating? I guess you had captain's chairs in the second row.

Wondering how trailering is affected. I have similar issues, though mine involve more extensive logistical issues surrounding the most practical way to clean ammonium perchlorate residue from the front end of my trailer, and re-planting all the trees along the sides of the highways.

Nope... that's the GISPS InductionSystem5000... it's just part of the conversion...

It went in well... second row seating is OK, however the front is a little cramped now.

Haven't had a chance to test trailering... (I don't have a trailer)

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very innovative.

Ah -- never thought of that: running the turbine in reverse. So the whole front end is essentially throttle body. VERY cool.

There's some added benefits to this as well. For example, I imagine that the Department of Public Works appreciates all of your extra help in keeping the streets clean and beautiful in your area.

It's really all about the environment here, folks. It's just a small contribution that we as Hoe/Burb/Kon owners can make towards freeing us all from the clutches of the evil corporate conspirators who seek to capitalize and destroy our planet with their harmful emissions.

Well, I'm off to bed and need to emit some of my own harmful greenhouse gases before I do that, so I leave you in peace.

Remember: contrary to pop-culture, it's not "jigawatt", it's "gigawatt". (Helpful reference.)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol:

I VOTE FOR FUNNIEST THRED OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!

I got yall beat, i just took my tranny off, put a prop on my drive shaft and now i have an aqua boat yukon. I converted to AWD, so the rear wheels dont spin as the driveshaft for the rear wheels drives the prop, when on land its a FWD vehicle.

Plus when im in the water i get 500 mpg since theres no pesky tranny to hog all my gas, and theres never traffic 100 miles out in the ocean so you just cruise along. LOL

ok thats not as funny as yall have been, if i knew how to install photoshop, much less use it, then i could contribute. LOL

Last edited:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know, i cant even hang in this thread anymore, i said it a while ago; this is definetly the most entertaining thread I have ever read... this poor guy thinks his hydrgen powered 'hoe is actually going to show results, i hope this thread never ends

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to beat a dead horse... but... still waiting for this "announcement"... kinda funny... after even SEARCHING IT OUT.. all I have found are statements from the company that they think it's absurd they should need a major auto manufacturer's help to get the EPA's attention. That has me laughing a little...

Are they partnering with Daewoo? Perhaps AMC... lol

Edit: This just in...
08/07/08 - Dutchman has stated it will make a directional statement 9/15/08. There are 4 options that are presently being considered and negotiated. #1- a strategic alliance with a major auto manufacturer (Like GM or Chrysler). The deal is they must come forward and endorse the HAFC and cooperate in engineering improvements and testing before we share the PICC technology that will be designed into new vehicles on their production line. #2- a strategic alliance with a major oil company with similar requirements. #3- an alliance with a top 10 international business profile who will purchase an auto manufacturer and begin a total redesign of the automobile from the ground up, incorporating HAFC/PICC technology. #4- there is also a free market government that has made serious proposal of a nationally sponsored “water car” development program.

LOL.. a major auto manufacturer is one OPTION... I'm guessing they go with #4... it's the easiest.

Either this guy is a MLM reseller... or he just bought the garbage... hook-line-and-sinker.

Last edited:

clp71220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am still waitng on the announcement as well. I have not seen a press release. Maybe it was going to be released on the 9-15-08 date. I know the meeting took place yesterday. Oh well I will post it when it shows up.