03 yukon Mods for Fuel Economy any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

.justin.

Reaction score

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 13th came and went. Today is the 15th and I'm anxiously waiting for the "Announcement"

*sneezes* BULLSH__T!!! *sneezes*

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The buses build on Ford Motor Company’s leadership in the development of hydrogen vehicles with internal combustion engines. The buses seat 12 passengers and their luggage, including the driver. The vehicles are equipped with a 26-gallon equivalent, 5,000-pounds-per-square-inch hydrogen fuel tank with an expected range of 150 miles

By my calculation... that's 5MPG "equivalent". Doesn't seem economical to me.

Not to mention... the article talks about hydrogen fuel cell vehicles... not hydro assist.

Sorry, but I don't see a correllation to Dutchman enterprises. I also don't see any REAL news there...
Ford is the only automaker with serious development on four fuel technologies – gasoline-electric hybrids, clean diesels, hydrogen-powered internal combustion engines and fuel cells

So, they're working on different fuel technologies... hydrogen ICE happened to be one. :ktoe:

BTW - did ANYONE else notice this press release was dated Jan 9, 2005?

bs_meter.jpg

bs_flag.gif

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By my calculation... that's 5MPG "equivalent". Doesn't seem economical to me.

Not to mention... the article talks about hydrogen fuel cell vehicles... not hydro assist.

Sorry, but I don't see a correllation to Dutchman enterprises. I also don't see any REAL news there...

So, they're working on different fuel technologies... hydrogen ICE happened to be one.

BTW - did ANYONE else notice this press release was dated Jan 9, 2005?

LOL, he changed the link in his post to a september 12th date one.

I AGREE ON THE BS!!!!!

Sounds like he has been a little heavy on :druge: and has never had :sexe: and this happend alot while he was a kid :velo: and this happened through grade school while in the girls locker room :eek:ut: Then in highschool every body did this to him :smilielol::hah:. and now he finds out he is really :gey:

And had us under his :225:

But we all see through it now and he is :tit::eek:wned:

Last edited:

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I know is that ford is testing the HAFC on 22 of there vehicals. This should be interesting to follow.
I had the wronge post up there.
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=AP&date=20080912&id=9113131

That's your source? :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::ktoe::ktoe::ktoe:

After that, he sees more alternate fuels, gas-electric hybrids and eventually electric vehicles and perhaps hydrogen power.

That's the ONLY mention of hydrogen... previously, they had stated..

Mulally also said it's possible the U.S. auto fleet would move from oil to natural gas, although he said there is a lot of room to improve current internal combustion engines to make them more efficient at affordable costs.

Possibly... maybe... after that... those aren't anything to be proud of. I'm sorry.. but you're just grasping for straws now. At least you got one closer to now.... September 12 isn't the 13th or the 15th, but... I guess when you're grasping for anything... anything will work.

Face the facts... the Dutchman Enterprises Hydro Assist system isn't good enough to get ANY kind of endorsements... says a LOT about the product.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it rather funny that this...
The company Dutchman enterprises will be making an anoucment on Septemer 15 that a major auto manufature is going to join resources and most likely promout the HAFC program in there autos. This will most likely include the PICC program.... So I think this has caught on and the auto manufactures know it.

turned to this...
After that, he sees more alternate fuels, gas-electric hybrids and eventually electric vehicles and perhaps hydrogen power.

That was a HUGE announcement. I'm glad I wasted 1.5 minutes reading that article to find out this HUGE announcement is that after Ford has tried EVERYTHING else... they may perhaps look at hydrogen power. :thumbsup:

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lol: Wow, that site doesn't even try to mask the scam. "MLM Opportunity" is one of the links. Might as well have a section on "How this pyramid scheme works".

Ah, MLM isn't bad... the advertising this guy used is just way off. Pretending to be a concerned Tahoe owner... that just happens to know this technology and all the "announcements" they're making... that miraculously turns his 14MPG lifted SUV to a 31MPG SUV without posting much proof... that's what makes it bad. I mean... you are a supplier... but you aren't pretending to be someone you're not... with HUGE annoucements that turn out to be the end of a sentence in a "perhaps" clause statement.

In his ~40 posts, I don't even think he's contributed much other than to try to hock his HAFC crap. *shrug* just one man's opinion... :gy:

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is not BS I promise.

No article you have posted has ANY information worth reading. The burden of proof is in your hands, and you fumbled it. The company let you down as a reseller. They lied to you, as many have claimed they have done in the past. I'm pretty sure we're still waiting for "free electricity" as well.

clp71220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I have done is informed you and the others as to what I am doing with my yukon. Yes the announcement was not what I was expecting. The only thing with the HAFC kit is they have a weekly update hotline that you can listen to for all the latest tuning information. This is where I heard about the Announcement. And as it turns out Ford motor company is working with Dutchman on a next generation HAFC electronics. Should be a good thing.

My next item on the list is to add a Ozone generators to the combustion mix.
I ordered some Brisk LGS spark plugs yesterday that should help with combustion.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, give it up.. Whatever you're on I don't even want to try. You've been exposed.. :nonod::nonod:

Last edited:

clp71220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how does all your pocket books feel after filling up the land yaht? Mine hurts every time I fill it up.
So I am looking at doing some radical changes to my yukon. I received a HAFC kit today that I will be installing over the next few days in hopes of an increase in milage. I am not going into praticulars about the devices I am using becasue I am not trying to sell them.
I was wondering what if any have you guys tried? :au:

As I said in the beginning I am not trying to sell anything. I am just sharing what I am doing with my Yukon. And in order for me to get the most out of what I am doing I have to stay up on the latest information in concerns of what device I am using. It was my mistake to tell you about the internal affairs of Dutchman and Ford. I see now that looks like a marketing strategy I apologize. I am here to asking what have any of you done to improve your mileage of your SUV's if any. As for my experiment it is going great and I was very excited about the results and I just wanted to share with you what I have done.
So without further ado let’s get back on track.

Have any of you tried the grill blocks that some are talking about?

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said in the beginning I am not trying to sell anything. I am just sharing what I am doing with my Yukon.

OK, first of all... if you weren't a reseller, why would you have to qualify yourself with "I am not going into praticulars about the devices I am using becasue I am not trying to sell them." That right there infers the ability to sell them. I mean... I was looking at E3 spark plugs... I don't feel the need to qualify myself with... "I'm not trying to sell these, but... " I have no reason to qualify myself with that... because it hadn't even crossed my mind due to the fact that I CAN'T resell them.

Second, you have yet to deny the ability to sell the HAFC product, and that you're an affiliate. Even in your rebuttal, you worded it a certain way so as to not sound like you were trying to sell it without denying the ability.

A concerned Yukon owner would not side with a product he/she has not even tried yet until it has proven the results, without having something at stake...
The use of hydrogen has many benifits for the engine. One is that the colvalizer eleminates the carbon build up in the engine and if you have no carbon in the engine then you should never have to change your oil. The carbon is what causes the engine to wear out and have to be rebuilt. So the cost of the kit is justified to enable the engine to fight wear from carbon. I paid $1050 for the kit and I bought additional bottles of Colvalizer. I also bought another kit to put on my Toyota Camry. The Camry should get around 60 to 70 mpg with this kit. And the Yukon should land in the 30 mpg range. So based on those results I figure the cost of gas was just cut in half or more because I will be getting two to three times the milage.
That's a lot of knowledge about how the system works... and certain product details to have without actually experiencing the product first.... followed up with the "insider information" of... (keep in mind... there are other hydro kits... and they are not using those same terms...)
There is to be an anouncement between Dutchman and a Major auto manufacture on Sept 15 in that the Auto manufactuer will be installing the Dutchman Hydrogen cells and maybe there PICC on brand new vehicals. Sounds like the Auto manufactures have taken notice of a good thing.

Sell, sell, sell...

Dude, I was in the marketing business for 3 years, as well as owned my own network marketing business (a derivative of MLM). I could see you from a mile away. You have yet do deny you are an MLM representative for Dutchman enterprises and you don't have anything at stake. Great job at changing the subject....

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few excerpts from over there...
03YUKON has been banned for one year. Nothing on CNN, it's all spam, and his gaslog is bogus, as it was obviously edited improperly. No, I won't give away the math "secrets" but you can see how it was done if you read it. Likely user will be edited out.

It looks like Dutchman took 03Yukon for a ride (pun intended). He really thought they were gonna make that "major announcement" today. Must have been a real let down for him. Probably good he was banned before we could all give him a hard time for being wrong about the "major press release".

Kinda funny... someone showed up with only 2 posts at the end of the thread... one of which was named as one of the "new" members the day he got banned... and just decided to "join" the thread... LOL... lie after lie after lie...

I think he must have ment that Ford Motor company has joined the HAFC and PICC program. It was on MSN.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pro...2&id=9113 131

Followed by...

I have been following this for a few weeks now and decided to join in. I found this.
http://www.getpowerclub.com/newsflash.htm

This is the internet, man. It takes 5 seconds to put search terms into Google.com and come up with ALL of your activity over the past while...

Give it up.. you've been had... your whole point here is to sell product and promote product. You're just lucky you haven't been banned from here as well.