24's and 2/3 drop questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kona66

Reaction score
I am putting 24's and a McGaughey's 2/3 drop on my 07 Yukon tomorrow and am looking for problems that I should expect..... Rubbing, sensors etc.... If you guys could send me some of the problems and solutions that you have run into w this setup I would be eternally grateful!!!!
Also.... What is the best way to sell my OEM 20's. They have 2000 miles on them and are spotless. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

yukonpyro

Reaction score
Hey Kona! I just put 22s on my Yukon and went with a 285/45 series tire. It only rubs when I tow. I know your 24s will be a bit larger but as long as you keep the ratio in check you should be fine. As for your 20s, I spent a good amount of time looking for them before I went with the 22s and I ended up getting non OEM 22s since they were not much more than used OEM 20s. That's great news for you. Just make sure you take out the tire pressure monitors before you sell them. Unless you don't mind buying new ones. I was on Ebay checking out a set like you have for around a month and they consistently went for $1200-$1500. I found they went for less on Craigslist but there were none available in Florida. You could also try to sell them back to a dealership since all the dealers around here said they get requests for 20s but rarely get them. Just so you know, I had a local dealer parts department price out your type of rims with tires mounted and it came to over $3000. Good luck and enjoy the 24s! Post some pics when you get them.