A really dumb question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

run4jc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I know it's a dumb question. Which front light is considered left and which right? From the driver's seat or facing the vehicle?

I have to replace the driver's side fog lamp and they ask to specify left or right.

Good grief, I feel dumb.

Anybody?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Don't feel dumb. A lot of people get confused on the subject. Just remember driver side of vehicle is left and passenger side is right. Like stated above, it's as if you are sitting in the driver's seat facing forward.:thumbsup:

RonH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason, I find that it's easy to remember that vehicles built for export to places where vehicles keep the to the left side of the road are labeled with "RHD" (right hand drive)

GTO2050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd be fun on a ship with Port and Starboard! (The same regardless of which we you are facing).

RonH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm missing your point. Left or right hand drive is the same regardless of which way you are facing too.

GTO2050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The original poster asked the question differently. He asked: "Which front light is considered left and which right? From the driver's seat or facing the vehicle?"