All Z71 Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

likearock

Reaction score
1CLNTHO-

Thanks for the response. I did look up the Wildcat's and they look nice. If they are quiet I'm in...for the price, they aren't bad at all.

Mark

scomo

Reaction score
For a reference point, I owned a set of bfg A/Ts for a few years and ran them until I sold the truck about a year ago. I kept good air in them and rotated them fairly infrequently with good treadwear. I'd say they had 50% tread with about 35K on them. This was on a '95 F-150 4x.

I ran Michelin LTX M/S on a 2000 silverado until I sold it - Very quiet soft riding tire. I plan on buying another set very soon. They are expensive, but you get what you pay for in a tire. My dad runs a set on his 2500 cummins 4x4 and got 105K out of his last set of 285x65xr16s. Granted, he doesn't drive aggressively and rotates every 3k.

It's hard to beat Michelin for a street truck tire.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BF Goodrich is actually owned by Michelin, as of like 6 or 7 years ago. Both good tires.