Black Bear Performance Now Selling Performance Exhaust Systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have exhaust systems for various vehicles (cars and trucks) by:

Borla
Corsa
Gibson
Magnaflow

Since there are so many part numbers (we have over 150 systems in total), please PM me with your inquiries and I will get a price for you. :)

We also have AutoMeter Gauges for various applications if interested. Just let me know what you are looking for. :cool:

Mark

Reaction score
We have exhaust systems for various vehicles (cars and trucks) by:

Borla
Corsa
Gibson
Magnaflow

Since there are so many part numbers (we have over 150 systems in total), please PM me with your inquiries and I will get a price for you. :)

We also have AutoMeter Gauges for various applications if interested. Just let me know what you are looking for. :cool:

What! Justin didn't mention this to me at the tune
He did tell me you are getting a new Corsa system Jenna :D

I'll spread the word on my other Forums

Hope to see you guys back in Cali soon:)

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, this was more or less spur of the moment. I figured I might as well "test" out a Corsa while I was at it! :lol:

animalbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, this was more or less spur of the moment. I figured I might as well "test" out a Corsa while I was at it! :lol:

You won't be disappointed!!!I have the corsa sport on my z71 hoe :) While I was getting my tune today, Justin told me the deal you got on your exhaust, I'm quite jealous:) Sounds like you guys are gonna have a full garage too!

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah he said yours sounded good but was worried that it would be just as loud as my Magnaflow with the headers on there. :nonod: But I reminded him I got the touring for hopefully it will get rid of the "its the end of the world" sound I get when I mash the pedal! :yesnod:

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys travel when you do tunes? Could use you in South Carolina.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We don't pick the travel, rather our customers do. We tell folks that if they get 10+ confirmed (deposits paid) tunes together, that Justin will travel there.

What most of these folks have done is just posted up on all different forums to gauge interest and narrow down dates.

I know someone on gmfullsize.com has spoken about wanting to put something together in myrtle beach. Let me know if you are wanting to organize something.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd certainly be intersted in going if there was already one that was being organized, but I'm in no position to organize one by myself at the moment. There's always the chance that school work would force me to not be able to follow through with such plans.

I'm sure I'll end up going the mail order route this winter anyway.