Center console storge organizer installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up this morning from the dealer -- will check fitment this afternoon. The middle portion of it does have an opening though to the bottom that appears large enough to feed a power-adapter cable through; whether it'll be able to be plugged into the power outlet with the tray installed is another matter -- will check on that too.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Works like a CHAMP!

Thanks for the great tip on this item, gang! I can stow my DVD's in their case (albeit at an angle) in the top, along with CD's, remote, pens, and other little "kid/wife junk" items. :D

There's a gap/hole in the center under the handle you can easily pass a power cord through and have the bin in place WITH the 12V power plugged in underneath. There's TONS of space below -- owner's manual, paperwork "pack", headphones, Edge Evolution, 7-4 tow adapter, blah blah blah.... It all fits, no problem.

WELL worth the investment. Hey, now I can use my glove box for -- wait a sec -- GLOVES! (Okay, and an umbrella.)

GM Part number: 19166288 [$35.00 from dealer, which might even be cheaper than paying shipping on a $29 part from GMPartsDirect.]

From L to R:

1) Console closes perfectly, hiding all the junk I sought to "organize". Yeah, it's a little "dirty", I'm embarrassed to say...
2) Opened up, it reveals a nifty organizer full of junk and select kids movies and CD's. Note the Nintendo DS charger (plugged in below) ready to charge away...
3) Ready to lift this puppy out?
4) TADA! All my other bulkier items that don't get used as often - owners manuals, paperwork pack, etc as noted above...

jscgolf

Reaction score
wow ... it really works !!!

Excellent Getwired !!! Thanks for the post w/ pics !!! Just shows that this board is ALWAYS worth checking :thumbsup:

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine on Tuesday and I LOVE not having to dig and search for anything that may have sifted to the very bottom of that pit between the two front seats....yet another reason to be happy about this vehicle!!!

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Functionality" indeed!

As others have noted, this should have been included from the factory. Truly quite handy.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they had been included from the factory, they wouldn't have us running back to the dealership and checking out the '08 models and nearly purchasing a Denali like I almost did, luckily my better half was there to snap me back into reality.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, please don't order from GMpartsdirect on this one. The price with shipping is more than the dealershop with TAX!!!

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results...umber=19166288

*19166288 ORGANIZER quantity 1 @ $29.65 total $29.65 savings5.35

$29.65 + Processing & Handling: $10.95

Non-NC Residents Total: $40.60

Sales Tax (NC Only): $2.00 NC Residents Total: $42.60

$35 plus tax at dealer and it's there in about 2 days.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they had been included from the factory, they wouldn't have us running back to the dealership and checking out the '08 models and nearly purchasing a Denali like I almost did, luckily my better half was there to snap me back into reality.

Who you tellin'?!! :p

I almost hopped into an 08 LTZ w/ all the fixins the other day! :skep: :D

Good thing I actually have my sights on much higher heights...:shhh:

Damn, was that a stupid rhyme or what?!! :ack: :leaving:

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, please don't order from GMpartsdirect on this one. The price with shipping is more than the dealershop with TAX!!!

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results...umber=19166288

*19166288 ORGANIZER quantity 1 @ $29.65 total $29.65 savings5.35

$29.65 + Processing & Handling: $10.95

Non-NC Residents Total: $40.60

Sales Tax (NC Only): $2.00 NC Residents Total: $42.60

$35 plus tax at dealer and it's there in about 2 days.

Also, if we collectively coordinate, we can "spread out" our dealership ordering so that GM doesn't get wind of the fact that this is the next "hot" item to price rape us on!!! :skep: :cuss: :mad2:

I'm sure they have "flags" built-in to their database...who's buying what, where, when, how, how often...etc...etc...:rolleyes:

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, moderators, is there some prize or gift for "most posts in a row by a single member" in a single thread or something??? 'cause I think I just won!!! :lol:

Last edited:

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the prize is you get banned for a week. :lol:

Oh yeah! Definitely don't want to do that to myself. I'm trying to reach your posting status! Let's see...according to my math, currently, that will take about 898 more posts... I better get moving...got some serious work to do!!! :crazy: :giggling:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot deal -- how'd you manage that? Discounted through your body shop biz?