Center console storge organizer installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM Accessories store has it on sale. I got an email yesterday from them stating I would get 10% off my order. I will have to read it again and see if there is a discount code or something to get an additional 10% off the sale price. Currently it is on sale for 30.20. If I have a discount code I will post it this afternoon. If so, I am going to buy it today. see the link

http://gmaccessoriesstore.com/advan...ds=19166288&osCsid=apveh871kk175r4b2ti6kfju03

**Nevermind - shipping is almost $20. Dealer is cheaper

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it .........:D

when i worked as a mechnic i loved how we could call for parts from gm and an hour later they would have what ever you wanted, from a new gas cap to a new tranny or engine. of course deeply discounted. they also could get you any interior part or gm accessory. :rolleyes2: :D

rocnhog

Reaction score
Thanks for suppling the GM part number. I went to my local Chevy Dealer here in CA and with tax it was $31.00. It fits great.:thumbsup:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lot's O Storage

Just a quick note to expand on just how much stuff you can actually fit in the console with this organizer holding the smaller stuff on top... Tonight, we went looking at our local drive-thru uber-light display, and took the video cam so my 2-year-old can re-live the excitement. The battery was basically dead, so I grabbed my APC 140W inverter, plugged it into the power outlet in the storage bin, hooked up the power adapter, and was able to route the power cord out, and put the organizer back in on top of everything else that was already in there PLUS the inverter and the power adapter. Man, there's a surprising amount of room in there, as long as you're willing to play "rubik's storage bin" for a minute or two... It may be a small thing, but I'm even more impressed now with my truck and the silly little organizer! :D

rocnhog

Reaction score
yuck, I bought mine at Groth Brothers Chevy in Livermore, CA I just took a close look at my recipt and I noticed I got a discount, not sure why but I will take it. Sorry for the incorrect info on this but with out the discount it would have been about $35.00 plus tax.

Richard Hoblitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine must be better because it cost 52.00 retail and i paid 35.00. They must have seen me coming down the road. And we have no sales tax. Oh well its a nice tray. Merry Christmas to all of you.

seagrave

Reaction score
It has cd storage on both sides (would prefer one smooth side) and two spots to mount the coin storage box (Which I do not have) there is still lots of space underneath for larger items.

Does anyone know the coin storage part number that attaches to this center console?