Center console storge organizer installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I had seen a thread on this but couldn't find it now.

I picked up the "organizer" today at dealer for $35. Part number 19166288

It has cd storage on both sides (would prefer one smooth side) and two spots to mount the coin storage box (Which I do not have) there is still lots of space underneath for larger items.

Attachments

• console organizer 002.jpg
    console organizer 002.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 204
  • console organizer 005.jpg
    console organizer 005.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 190

Manny07

Reaction score
I got the same part added to my Tahoe a couple of weeks ago. It's perfect for people wanting something to put their stuff in the center console.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the way that looks and its functionality. Will you guys stop already. My GM supplier thinks I'm nuts already with all the calls I make to him regarding the accessories....;)

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Should have come with the truck when we bought it.

:iagree:

Yeah, funny you say that. My MAX came w/ a similar insert when I bought the car brand new. Seems that this would have been a simple standard item to include w/ the Tahoe... UH-DUH!!! GM makes me wonder sometimes... :rolleyes2:

- :smash:
:Chevy:

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info....another must have.

Mogckst

Reaction score
Can you confirm the part number. I tried that one on line and cant find anything. It looks too short. Thanks

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That number is correct. It is BRAND new! I shopped around after I had mine to see if it was available a little cheaper. A lot of sites did not have it listed yet.

On this price part you are better off going to the dealer. You may save $5 on-line but shipping is that much or more. I got mine from dealer in two days for $37.10 with tax

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&AddPartNumber=19166288&partnumber=19166288

*19166288 ORGANIZER quantity 1 @ $29.65 total $29.65 savings5.35

$29.65 + Processing & Handling: $10.95

Non-NC Residents Total: $40.60

Sales Tax (NC Only): $2.00 NC Residents Total: $42.60

Last edited:

CobraKai

Reaction score
How much room is left underneath the tray? Enough for the wireless headsets for the RSE (if you have those)?

Manny07

Reaction score
You lose maybe 5 inches of space and I'm estimating so I'm not sure. I think you should be able to add the wireless headsets to the console but I'm not sure. I will check today and get back.

JTS001

Reaction score
I got mine on Friday (thanks Manny). Makes a world of difference...nice to open up the lid and actually find what you're looking for :)

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine on Friday (thanks Manny). Makes a world of difference...nice to open up the lid and actually find what you're looking for :)

Still for $35??? You know how GM does it...once a part becomes popular, they jack the price up!!! :skep:

JTS001

Reaction score
Still for $35??? You know how GM does it...once a part becomes popular, they jack the price up!!! :skep:

I hear you...I had my eye on that wood grain bezel thing but the price more than doubled before I puled the trigger.

As for the console organizer, I somehow got it for $31 Canadian from the dealer. But you're right...now that word is spreading, it'll be $50+ before you know it :rolleyes:

mrd74

Reaction score
Picked up mine today. $35 less 15% off parts coupon dealer had mailed me. Very nice fit and practical item. Definitely an item that should have come included with the vehicle.

CobraKai

Reaction score
So you can fit the wireless headsets beneath it or not? C'mon people - you're killing me here! ;)

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you can fit the wireless headsets beneath it or not? C'mon people - you're killing me here! ;)

I KNOW man! That's what I'm waitin' to hear as well!!! :willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly: