Changing oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
So, this past weekend it was time to change oil. The lil dummy light come on and told me so.

I got underneath the truck, eating some salt and snow while doing, and saw that things underneath were all good.

Come up top and check the steering and other components and come to find out, the driver's side front wheel has no movement, yet the passenger's side wheel has some movement.

Upon closer inspection, it turns out that once the weather breaks again, I'll be replacing the passenger's side hub bearing.

All in all the job doesnt look that hard. Anyone know if it is a must whether you need to buy one with the ABS sensor in it?

hajie

Reaction score
I did mine last summer.It came with the ABS sensor on it $250 CAN.

porterhouse1121

Reaction score
I just did mine monday. you can get them with or without the sensor around here it depends if your ABS light is on then youll need the sensor as well if not then you can get just the hub. I needed the hub and sensor, part cost 248 bucks. Not a bad job wasnt much fun doing it in the cold but had to be done