Debadge....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06tahoez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice... the front windshield tint looks awesome... No way could I get away with that in Mass...

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few more...

IMG00010.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

great look bro!

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO is "in my opinion".....and yes...The windshield tint does wonders for the truck...I got it done at 50%, what is yours at trend setta?

And green gumby, honestly, I have been looking around...saw some links in these forums for some guy "mike"...So Im thinking those are something im interested in...Ive been trying to catch up on whats a good exhaust, nothing too loud, but sounds deep and gowls a little bit. Im also looking forward to adding a train horn...lol...stupid i know, but something i want lol

i wanted the same thing, got a magnaflow, not a cat-back, just the muff.....lovin it!!! loud when i romp on it, but quiet enough that it doesnt bother my 4 month old when she's cruisin around in the back seat.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how was the install on that Magnaflow? i got two chitlins so i dont need anything really loud. was it a clamp on or weld up?

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just debadged my Hoe yesterday and I tell yah the LT sticker was so damn easy to come off I let it heat up from the sun then just pealed away ...used 20lb fishin line since thats all i had that wasnt being used and sawed off the tahoe and the chevrolet both cam off in one piece and used a finger nail to rub/scrape the black double sided sticky tape..dunno ...these trucks can go for 40 thousand or so on the lot and the stupid things got sticky tape on them wonder what else is sticky taped...probably the bumpers..ohh wait those are duct taped on :)

Choppercity

Reaction score
Tell me about it...hey, do you have any pictures of your truck? im interested in what the police package consists of, or looks like....and hows the exhaust? im still shopping around for one

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it...hey, do you have any pictures of your truck? im interested in what the police package consists of, or looks like....and hows the exhaust? im still shopping around for one

Whats left that I havent changed was the front push bumper everything else pretty well the same as any other tahoe except you get all of the little goodies like the strobes and the air horn that was removed but ebay fixed that :)

hehe the exhaust is quiet like i wanted and i'l get some pics when i get the sucker back from the dealership :)

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how was the install on that Magnaflow? i got two chitlins so i dont need anything really loud. was it a clamp on or weld up?

i took it to a local perf exhaust shop, took him like 20mins to weld it on. ive got a 4 month old, so noise was a concern. doesnt bother her or us, and we're always takin road trips.....

Godti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anybody debadges there '07, Id be interested in buying the badges.

Godti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just like the shape and look of the lettering. Instead of being one piece, they spell tahoe with individual letters and they are a high chrome, so I think it would look sharp and make the '04 look a little more modern, in my opinion.

I couldnt find any decent pics.

IndigoDUBDUB

Reaction score
Definitely looks sweet.... I debadged and then rebadged mine with what I wanted......I took the side molding off of mine because I want to upgrade to the Yukon XL molding with the bigger chrome strip... Now I am not sure I want to put it back on or not...

DSC00390small.jpg

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
side molding

Do you have any other angles of the truck ton see it with out the molding? How long and how hard was it to take off? Did you start with heat to get it started?

IndigoDUBDUB

Reaction score
side molding

Do you have any other angles of the truck ton see it with out the molding? How long and how hard was it to take off? Did you start with heat to get it started?

not any good pictures yet...I let it sit out in the sun and get nice and warm first... then I used a terrycloth rag with goof off on it to help dissolve the left over 3M tape...

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine last night but I still have the edges stuck on to them... how can I take them off?

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ I did use that... I'm not talking about the tape, I'm talking about like the marks it leaves after you take everything off...

IndigoDUBDUB

Reaction score
Rubbing compound

Well, if you are talking about the marks the molding leaves from rubbing on the body I had to compound mine out... wet sanding works too if you have all the adhesive removed and there are marks left in the clear coat... PROFESSIONAL level stuff though because too much off and it means repaint...

TahoeDubdOut

Reaction score
Im not feelin the molding on mine either. I like the badges on the back but i took the side badges off and the LS... Im just to nervouse to take off the modling cuz of whats underneath. Deff cant afford to repaint?