Front Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayce030

Reaction score
Tahoegold... racemesh is what i was planning to go with as well... could you post actual pictures of your HOE? Also, how are the tow hook grilles held in place?

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
i agree... the horizontal look doesnt appeal to me much.. the mesh chrome look is much better.. check out ebay.. theres a pic on one of the threads i have about accessories.. it includes the grille i think you are looking for.. good luck

vkuber

Reaction score
I have my racemesh ordered and it should come 1st week of Nov. Thats what they told me, since its built when you order it.

Ech0

Reaction score
I just ordered the RaceMesh grill too. Now it's time to wait for it to come in.

Ech0

Reaction score
A picture of the RaceMesh Grille I installed. Very nice quality stuff. Sorry about the picture quality. It's the best I can do until the weather clears up.

[URL=http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frontplatezk1.jpg][/URL]

There are six 10mm bolts to remove the top grille section & two more behind the Chevy Emblem that need removed. Then there are clips on both sides (of the top grille section only) that need to come off. I removed them with a putty knife. I found a post on another site that suggested the use of the putty knife. It was a good idea and worked well. Push up or down as the case may be on the tabs while pulling out on the grille and it comes out. Not as easy as it sounds, for me anyway. Took a little while. Naturally, I could do it much faster now that I know what to do.

All and all I'm pleased with the grille.

Edit: I would have never found this grille if not for this post/site...Thanks.

Last edited:

Bashbro44

Reaction score
Those grills off eBay are easy to install even in the tow hooks...took me like 15 min to install all of it

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
293148246.jpg

I like the racermesh grill a lot better than mine but I just can't see spending $700 for it. Got mine off of ebay for $75 for the upper and lower and I think it looks way better than stock.

291977446.jpg

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Racer Mesh grille is sick!!! If I had a Yuke, that would be the one I want!!! I'd be done shopping right now...although, $700 is a bit steep! But w/ all the Tahoe grilles available out there, I can't make up my mind... I think because the grille on the Yuke is so large and stands out, the Racer Mesh design fits it perfectly, IMO...

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street Scene Speed grille in stainless

I really like my Stainless Speed grille. The price is pretty good too. I went stainless instead if chrome becaus of the NE winters.

Attachments

• Tahoe tour snow 6.jpg
    Tahoe tour snow 6.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 16