getting procharger installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talks Cheap

Reaction score
I am getting a procharger installed and dyno tuned this week at MC Racing. cant wait. Ill post dyno numbers after finished.:thumbsup:

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Would love to know what rwhp results you end up with. Please share once you getter installed :D

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting a procharger installed and dyno tuned this week at MC Racing. cant wait. Ill post dyno numbers after finished.:thumbsup:

I'm thinking of doing the same with my hoe. I'm very interested on how it turns out. :yesnod:

Talks Cheap

Reaction score
wow!!

Ok just got home from running the yukon to death. It made 408 rear wheel hp with the procharger, stock it made 241 hp. yeah its bad.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point......I'd like to see a picture. I am border line calling B.S. on this:yesnod:

:iagree:

I changed my mind. I dont want to add a procharger to my tahoe. I thinking of add two jet engines to my tahoe, I'll post some numbers next week. :smilielol: :crazy:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added a Saturn V rocket engine to my Denali last night. It now makes 1.5M lbs of torque (at all 4 wheels), measured on three very short successive dyno runs. Pics to come soon.