gm molded trailer hitch closeout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ozarkgolfer

Reaction score
i leave in my ball cause if someone rearends me then their car will be all sorts of torn up!

especially if its a car then ball meet radiator :smilielol:

but those covers do look nice...

So how do avoid bruising when you load and unload through the rear door? :hlp: Also, mine takes up a lot of garage space and as I prefer to back in due to the access I have at my house, every time I walk by the dang thing, I'd bang into it.:rolleyes:

mohspeed

Reaction score
Here's my hitch cover

I have yet to paint it but looks fairly decent despite the dull black. Hopefully I'll get an urge to paint and clear coat the darn thing and I'll be good to go. As for installation and ease of taking it in and out, it takes a little effort to push the pin that originally comes with the hitch cover. In fact I took the easy way out and went and bought a new bolt and screw that made my life easier.

tahoe1.JPG

tahoe2.JPG

Last edited:

08SummitHoe

Reaction score
i just got mine installed last week. i like it. the tahoe looks complete ill try to post pics for you. i think its worth it.

Bobs

Reaction score
Does anybody have the instructions on how to install this cover . Thanks

Bobs

Reaction score
I just purchased and installed a street scene cover, after painting and some minor fit issues it looks great, this is how it should have looked from the factory and much better than the huge bulging thing GM sells as an accessory,it's flush mount looks like an Escalade or Denali better than the accessory, I highly recommend it........Later

Bobs

Reaction score
And doesn't get broken off going through the first car wash ,!