Got me some new Tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeCallery

Reaction score
ah, another one down! I just bought one of the smoke pair so they are gone.

If someone is still looking, if you scroll down to the bottom of one of the ads, you'll find their company phone number. Google it and you'll find the parent company which I think is out in California and you can also purchase directly from them, off their website. They were, however, out of stock on the smoke LED's for the 00-06 Tahoe's on the parent website.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those look really good! i was looking at some that were very similar to the ones you got, i didnt think they would look good on my white tahoe. but they look very good on a dark color! good decision!

MikeCallery

Reaction score
Hey Sapper:

You have the same problem I do, the lighter color plastic LED lights don't look good on a white car, at least IMHO. The ones above are a smoked plastic and red similar to the OEM design, but LED's so I'm hoping that they look great, as I bought a set yesterday and should have them in next week.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Sapper:

You have the same problem I do, the lighter color plastic LED lights don't look good on a white car, at least IMHO. The ones above are a smoked plastic and red similar to the OEM design, but LED's so I'm hoping that they look great, as I bought a set yesterday and should have them in next week.

i went with chrome housed "altezzas" on mine. i think they look great!!! here is the thread with my pics.http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=6156

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those look really good! i was looking at some that were very similar to the ones you got, i didnt think they would look good on my white tahoe. but they look very good on a dark color! good decision!

Thanx. I think they would look good on a white truck. I would probably put the reg ones vs the smoked ones on a white truck.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys get yours, You don't have to splice the wires like in one of the other post. I just slid the wire loom down a little more and it gave enough space for the plugs to spread to each section. If you run into a problem I'll try to help, but it's a easy install.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered mine up, might tint them darker but we'll see once I get them next week.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could find this style that will fit barn doors. Guess I will just have to darken my own

Brandon00hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These led taisl fit barn door tahoes. They are both the same tail lights, just different colors.

Attachments

• 58D45AC32CD848F5A257730689C7E63B.jpg
    58D45AC32CD848F5A257730689C7E63B.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2711827_8_full.jpg
    2711827_8_full.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 56

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were did you get the ones that are on the Great White Hoe

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those tails look great guys even i'm thinking of getting some now :)

you bastards ...another mod i need to convince the wife that it's needed :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those tails look great guys even i'm thinking of getting some now :)

you bastards ...another mod i need to convince the wife that it's needed :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Just tell her the LEDs are brighter, which is better for safety. They'll light up faster and brighter. So your buying them to keep her safe.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's a night shot:

2424374494_6d561052e5.jpg

2423545343_b274caca8a.jpg

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to ship your tails, rotten bastards sat on my order for 5 days until they finally shipped :mad2:

andon19

Reaction score
thanks for all the posts guys.... just ordered a set of smoked ones off ebay for my 06 yukon.... cant wait to get em...