Hid Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup, preety much, but dont hold me to that, but im 99.9% sure. Its just that a Bi-xenon kit will only work on a headlight that has one bulb for both low and high.

John Redcorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the HID'S got here today hopefully get them installed tonight. Pics to come soon

awesome. I can't believe how fast they're getting over here, I looked at the dhl tracker thing and mine were in san francisco sunday at lunch all the way from beijing when I'd only ordered them 8 or 9 friday night.

I guess they should get here maybe weds or thurs but I think I'm going to have to wait a while longer than that if what my brother tells me about dhl is true.

He says signature is required, they wont just leave it on your porch, they have to try to deliver it 3 times (ill be at work) and then they hold it for you at the airport office. so I guess if its thurs they've got to try to deliver it thurs fri mon and me go pick them up tues. sucks. stupid job.

chrish04

Reaction score
well I tried to install them and fired them up and only one side would work at a time, they wouldnt both be on together? Anyone have any ideas?

John Redcorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I tried to install them and fired them up and only one side would work at a time, they wouldnt both be on together? Anyone have any ideas?

oh no!

so is it like you turn them off then on and a different side lights up? or you have to disconnect one to make the other work?

do you have your drl fuse pulled out? drl fuse in might be kinda bad for these.

how does it plug in to the factory wiring? is it some kind of real plug like the halogen bulb thats supposed to plug into that wire harness or is it just pins you stick into the factory connector? some of the people selling on ebay had just pins that stick in there but I don't know how these are supposed to be.

chrish04

Reaction score
Yea I have to unplug on side to get the other side to work. I emailed the guy and he told me to check the polairty on them. So I guess I will do that. The plug on it is just like the plug on the headlight you take out it just plugs right in real simple if only they both worked at the same time.

chrish04

Reaction score
Ok so I messed around with them again tried everything they both came on then I turned the headlights off and back on and they wouldn't even come on?so far this product has been nothing but useless junk. Emailed customer support he told me to disable the drls which they have been for months I told hid that and he emailed me back disable the drls I was like dude do you not listencthey are! There customer service is a freaking joke

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I messed around with them again tried everything they both came on then I turned the headlights off and back on and they wouldn't even come on?so far this product has been nothing but useless junk. Emailed customer support he told me to disable the drls which they have been for months I told hid that and he emailed me back disable the drls I was like dude do you not listencthey are! There customer service is a freaking joke

That really sucks.

Eh that sucks dude, im going to order from this guy since hes a seller on this forum anyway

http://tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=12219

I would have went with them, but they don't sell what I wanted.

chrish04

Reaction score
I told them to tell me what I had to do to get my money back and that I would just order the kit from Xenon Depot

John Redcorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told them to tell me what I had to do to get my money back and that I would just order the kit from Xenon Depot

I just got mine, came home for lunch and was lucky enough that the dhl guy came by right then.

They didn't work at first but then I noticed the harness you plug into your factory harness is made to plug in either way, I flipped the plug around and it worked.

did you try that?

I didn't mount mine up yet, no time, I just tried each one one at a time from my drivers side headlight wire.

BTW, these vvme ones have a red and checkered flag box and a "hella technologies designed in germany" on the ballast, it's the exact same thing my brother got from some random chinese ebay seller.

my brother hasn't had any trouble with his in 3 or 4 months but from what I'm hearing I think I'll be carrying my old halogen bulbs and some tools around with me for a while.

Attachments

• PIC-0078.jpg
    PIC-0078.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine say that too, what it means is designed in germany but built in china. Kinda like anything we buy these days, apple on the back of all their ipods says "designed by apple in california" "assembled in china"

chrish04

Reaction score
Yea I tried every which way you can and nothing he told me to switch the pos and negatives around put you can't without cutting wires, then he said I can't get my money back because they paid for free shipping WTF this product is crap and I advise anyone else to buy them from another company vvme is a joke

chrish04

Reaction score
Anybody have any ideas for me to get them to work? They worked right for about 30secs till u turned the headlights off and back on it's almost like there's a short someone nut if that was the case my halogen should act werid to but they work fine

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 (302) 476 2588

have you tried calling them. If not I will call and give them a piece of my mind. :lol:

Im truily at a loss of why yours wont work. Other than you got bad ballests or somthing. You should get a new kit, call and demand a new one or go to BBB then.

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I tried every which way you can and nothing he told me to switch the pos and negatives around put you can't without cutting wires, then he said I can't get my money back because they paid for free shipping WTF this product is crap and I advise anyone else to buy them from another company vvme is a joke

WTF?