How to get rid of annoying beep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbrown02

Reaction score
We have an 07 Yukon XL Denali, and the beep I hear every time I press a button on the Nav screen display drives me crazy. Someone please tell me this can be turned down or off, cause I can't seem to find it in the audio menu or the manual.

Thanks

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on my gps, i have an 06 xl, i can press config and then selsct beep OFF, but on the 07 if it is the same as the 08 acadia (look the same) you select menu, and then gps or nav i forget and it should be in there.

sbrown02

Reaction score
I've check every sub-menu under nav/gps, and the rest and I don't see any that allow for turning the beep off. I just can't imagine it's not an option some how. Any other thoughts?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, i checked the denali (08) but its a sierra which i think is closer as they use delco in the acadia and denso in the yukon tahoe sierra group, and i also looked under every sub forum and cant find it. i leave mine on do i dont care, i will do some more research and let you know, in the mean time someone might have the answer.