In Dash DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperTruck99

Reaction score
Anybody have an in-dash dvd player?? I found plenty of them on crutchfield.com & ebay, but most of them "don't fit" my vehicle. Does this mean that its impossible to get the system into place or does this just mean it needs a harness?? I like the Pioneer AVH-P4000, DEH 6000, AVIC N5 & the Kenwood DDX 6019. You guys have any suggestions on a brand, or info on how to install a system that "doesn't fit"?? Thanks!

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
You won't have a problem fitting any of those in your truck. The only reason I can think of why they would say it wouldn't fit is because the screen hits the shifter when it comes out while in park.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might want to watch the depth on the unit too. Theres a metal support beam behind the radio slot. I have a sony flip out and came pretty closeto it but it did not give me any trouble. If you have the know how you can make anything fit!

Yang1815

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not your candidate but I have Eclipse double-din in-dash DVD/navigation and it's fine.