Just got an '02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charger1973

Reaction score
Ok well I have to admit, this is the best vehicle I have owned so far. I love driving this thing. It needed new tires when I got it, and I was lucky enough to score some brand new take off wheels from a local dealership. So the wheels on it now are 17" from an '08 Silverado and I think it really gives it a clean look. Let me know what you guys think. :D

tahoe11.JPG

tahoe21.JPG

diffrnt

Reaction score
Good looking truck! I feel the same way....best vehicle I have had so far. And welcome!

run4jc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! I am coming up on one year of owning my 2002 Yukon - it, too, has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. Nothing major - just routine maintenance you'd expect for a 7 year old vehicle with 100k miles.

Yours looks great - the truck looks good as new. GM got it right when they built this particular body style. Again, congrats!

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, those are the same rims I have been wanting to put on mine. I like the lower trim package also

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the site:beerchug:. Clean looking truck. I like the way the new 08 Silvy wheels look on there:thumbsup:.

Charger1973

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. I might as well post up my other vehicles too. Both run and drive but they are projects. My 1973 Dodge Charger and 1979 K5 Blazer.

charger001.jpg

022607009.jpg