Loan interest rate on an 08....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound like a typical stealership move! I was able to obtain a GM
"friends & family" number from another forum so that helped my cause. If you are a Costco member, you can also qualify for their pricing. Usually a couple hundred over invoice. The GMFAF was able to get me roughly $1200 under invoice.

tommyg

Reaction score
Just an FYI of my experience. As of yesterday & today I have been working a deal on an '07 Yukon XL Denali (already taken delivery) and my 2 options are 0% apr +$1000 in allowances OR $6000 in allowances. I don't know if I qualify for a different incentive because I am trading in a '07 Yukon XL, but those were the 2 options given to me.

Here I think is the deal with the $6k, at least as of last week. They were offering $3k off Yukons, but an additional $3k for any that had a pre- 2/15/07 build date. Believe it or not, quite a few of them out there.

I know the current deal on the GM website is $5k in rebates, or $1k plus the 0%. It may just be that they've still got $1k additional for pre 2/15 built yukons.

CobraKai

Reaction score
The "aged" rebate is gone - it expired 9/24. I confirmed that with my dealer, and it's gone from all incentive lists that I've seen.

As for the 0% + $1K, I can't find evidence of that anywhere. GM's website doesn't have it, and neither does Chevy's. Plus, the dealer that had earlier sent me a email saying it was 0% + $1K has since sent another saying that no bonus cash is available with the 0% APR. Sounds to me like it was an early mix-up. I'll check again tomorrow.

All I know is that my 3LT is getting delivered to my house Saturday morning. Woot!

wedtwuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COSTCO is offering 5.74% on new car financing (through Capitol One) but you must get loan approved prior to buying new car from dealer.

You will have to pay California sales tax if you buy the car in Arizona and register it in California. I had to do this with my Vette which I bought in Georgia. There may be different tax rules if you leave the car in Arizona for some period of time before bringing it into California.

CobraKai

Reaction score
O% renewed

If anyone did not pull the trigger last weekend, GMAC extended the 0% financing/60 months. Not sure how long - the first I heard of it was from an email I got this morning from a dealer I had been getting quotes from (but not who I bought my Tahoe from).