new guy saying hello......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwrjnky

Reaction score
This is my first chevy since I was 16. I started off with a 1980 malibu, then had a mustang, then a thunderbird, then a ford truck, pontiac trans am, pontiac grand am, jeep cherokee, jeep grand cherokee, and my last vehicle was a 2002 dodge ram quad cab. I have to say that the yukon Denali is BY FAR the best vehicle I have ever owned!!!!!! And has got more options on it than I could ever imagine! I just found this site and am now reading old posts finding out as much info as possible.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. There are a lot of helpful people with a lot of good info here.

BTW, I failed the quiz and they still let me hang out here.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Post some pics of your new ride when you get a chance and let's see what'cha got.

pwrjnky

Reaction score
Will do! I had it all cleaned up wednesday then we got all this snow. As soon as I wash it again...I'll take some pics.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site dude! Search around there is alot of good info on here.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :cheers:

There is a ton of info here as I'm sure you've figured out - but it's still a very young community. A couple years ago this forum had like....15 members lol.

It's much different place today - it's grown exponentially. A great group of guys and gals reside here. :D

pwrjnky

Reaction score
sounds good. I was part of dodgetruckworld for the last 4 years and it too started out very slow. My main interest in the site was all the tips and tricks and all the info was great. Sounds like this place is the same.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. for me the quizzes were the hardest. If you cant pass them, your monthly dues rise.

im just kiddin. welcome to the club.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. for me the quizzes were the hardest. If you cant pass them, your monthly dues rise.

im just kiddin. welcome to the club.

"Just kiddin'"? Then who in the heck have I been giving 25 bucks a month to at Paypal?

Gotcha, I'm just kiddin' too, it was only 10.
:cool:

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome man! Like everyone said, this is a great site with loads of information. Not to mention lots of good people who share the same enthusiasm for their rides as you do. I've never left any of my cars stock, and this site has helped to steer me in the right direction when I was left scratching my head. It's also cost me a few bucks trying to do more mods! Looking forward to pics of your Yuk!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and Family! I agree with everyone there so much info on
here your brain will overload trying to process it all! What part of Michigan are
you in?

pwrjnky

Reaction score
I'm in Allegan. Which is halfway between grand rapids ans kalamazoo.....or about 25 minutes east of south haven. I'm not trying to get too in depth with all the info. I had added thousands of dollars in my dodge ram due to the dodge truck site and ended up racing it. So i'm trying to stay away from the modding forums.