Rims Decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvcaman

Reaction score
ZI'm trying to decide on what rims to get for my Greystone Tahoe and have narrowed it done to three, either way i go i'm gonna get 22". Whatcha think?

Lorenzo WL14

lorenzo_wl14_chrome_large.jpg

KMC XD Rockstar

rockstar_over.jpg

KMC XD Rockstar - Black

rockstarblack_over.jpg

On this...

IMG_7094.jpg

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for rims for same color truck. I'm leaning towards the American Racing RT-S 20's. From your list, Loreznos look the best! I'm not a fan of the rockstars unless you go all "murdered"

GoldmistXL

Reaction score
Lorenzo's and if you reallly want them to look bad ass, get them black chromed.

jameym00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lorenzo's, the others are bad ass but more for a Hummer or full size pickup. I have the black rock stars on my H2! But its too much of an off road look for the tahoes. Great choices though.

TAHOE22

Reaction score
Def the lorenzos. 22 is a good size for looks and ride quality. ive got Status 22's. And the 305/40/22 tire size is almost exactly like stock circumfrence so it wont mess with anything

nvcaman

Reaction score
The nice thing about the lorenzo's is that there identical to the Lexani 131 but cost about $300 less per rim. Check out wheelpros 2008 catalog they have some quality stuff for this year

chadlewis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you should go with black chrome. They would look tits w/ that color

Edit: Do NOT fall in the rockstar trap!

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 Lorenzos. I love my wheels, but those Lorenzos give me second thoughts just now. See a pic of my wheels by clicking the Modas in my signature block.