So Damn excited!!!! today i got a 2004 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexMD21212

Reaction score
so today I finally got my 04 tahoe z71, flex. My question is what would you do first to this baby. it was a soccer mom's tahoe, so no mods.... yet!

i am thinking of bb tune, back cat, CAI, vette servo 2-4. what else am i missing here.

may install OEM navi, it has a 6disk changer with bose.

damn i dont think i can sleep tonight.

:smiley-face-popcorn

arnoldgers

Reaction score
I'd get new wheels, a lift, larger tires, and probably throw in some led light bars or new grilles too. I'd do it one at a time, would be nice to see how it progresses slowly. Congrats on getting a new truck.

ChevyCantstop

Reaction score
I was the same way you were when I got my 07 tahoe 5 years ago with only 22,000 it was a keeper mine so far has had a little more of its fair share of issues. But also Congrats!!! In your new baby.

07burb

Reaction score
depends on what way you wanna go. I'm more of a lowered guy so I'd lower it on some 22s or 24s with some nice, clean, classy upgrades. Also, I'd skip that previously recommended LED light bars idea. :nono: