Still disabled............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that surgery went well. Been home since 4/10. Been pretty much disabled up until recently. Just started driving again. Rehab is an absolute horror story as far as pain is concerned.
I was screaming so loud last week, the Dr's on the first floor came down to see if I was alright......no lie...!!
Knee is still very swollen. I was going to post a pic of my 10" incision but I thought it might be a bit too much for the squeamish.
Anyway, I wont be on as often as I used to till I get back to my regular routine. Hope everyone is well. Talk soon.........John

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Good to see ya back and to hear everything went well. Haven't been through it myself personally, but I hear rehab is most of the time the worst part. Good luck on your recovery.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. Do post those pics.

ok........here ya go. Scar on left side is from 30 years ago when I had cartilidge removed.

DSC00348.jpg

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats not bad but it looks painful. keep off that leg! my father in law is also going to have that same surgery in the next few weeks.