Sunroof deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in getting one. Looking for thoughts from those who have installed a deflector on their Tahoe. What brand?? Where you bought it?? Cost?? Any pics would be nice as well.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine off eBay from big_wallace, like this current auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-08-TAHOE-SUBURBAN-AVALANCHE-SUNROOF-DEFLECTOR_W0QQitemZ350028861803QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350028861803

Same price and superior customer service. Had some problems initially installing but when I used a longer clip, if was easy as pie.

Not many pics but here is one:
SunroofDeflector.jpg

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a deflector like the one above on my Hummer. It was noisy as hell with that thing on and the roof open. The stock deflector on my Hoe keeps it much quieter inside. Just my 2 cents worth.

Mad Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had some problems initially installing but when I used a longer clip, if was easy as pie.

Longer clip??? The clips that I am presuming were supplied were not long enough?? Where did you get the longer clips, or did they come with the deflector??