Tahoe questons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdec9

Reaction score
Hello people,
I have few questions. I have a 2000 (newer style) tahoe. Right now im planning out some mods for my truck. First thing I would like to know if a 2003 Escalade front seats and bench will bolt right up to the mounting holes in my truck?
also will the harnesses line up?
the second question is, I just bought a full front clip from a 2003 escalade, the hood,fenders,bubmper,lights,bumper support and headlight housing.
I want to know if i have to change out my radiator support? or anything else i minght be missing...
Any help would greatly be appreciated....

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to do the same thing with the front end but i dont think you need to change the radiator support from what im told

mrdec9

Reaction score
tooka closer look at the parts, and i measured everything up. looks like i don't have to mess with the radiator support. BUt now what im trying to see if i have to mess with the fenders.
when i look at FBI kits or stylintrucks kits they said i have to "modify" my exsisting fenders to make the cadi fenders work. well the thing is I have all OEM parts. NOt aftermarmaket, so i wonder if i still have to mess with the fender?????????????????????????????/