Taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcam1980

Reaction score
Can everyone post there pics of there modded or aftermarket taillights. We just dont have many good options for taillights. Stocks are horrible. Also can anyone confirm if any other tails will fit the 01 Yukon, like escalades or anything?

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is as close as your going to get to escalade lights. theres lots of choice, lately everyone has been posting their lighting upgrades. Like you said theres not alot of choices. But you can tint your lights to make them a little different.

2364737783_921264ef09.jpg

2365542136_1819284b11.jpg

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are a pretty dark smoke. looks good on a black truck

Attachments

• Tailclose.JPG
    Tailclose.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 128

njf747

Reaction score
I think this is as close as your going to get to escalade lights. theres lots of choice, lately everyone has been posting their lighting upgrades. Like you said theres not alot of choices. But you can tint your lights to make them a little different.

2365542136_1819284b11.jpg

where did you get these? best I've seen.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are mine just put em on few days ago

Attachments

• DSC00600.jpg
    DSC00600.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 6

GTO2050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JK, I get wood every time I see those wheels! Too risky in NJ for bigguns like that. Potholes galore!

jcam1980

Reaction score
Yeah looks like the typical led and smoked tails. I was just seeing my options, hoping for something different. I do like those first Leds though. My truck is the light pewter color so i was trying to find something that looked good. Might have to go with the candied look. Got any pics of that?

NJ04HOE

Reaction score
Yeah looks like the typical led and smoked tails. I was just seeing my options, hoping for something different. I do like those first Leds though. My truck is the light pewter color so i was trying to find something that looked good. Might have to go with the candied look. Got any pics of that?

My truck is a similar color to yours, check out my sig and see how you like my candied/light smoke stock tails.