Train Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has installed a train horn on their tahoe, and if so where did you mount the tank/compressor? I think im gonna get one in a few weeks and figured id start plannin it out now.

Forged by COR

Reaction score
Hey nice choice to add a air horn!!

I know when my brother Denali they mounted it under the passsenger side I believe.

There should be enough space depending on which horns you go with and compressor :D

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
prolly goin with somethin similar to the hornblasters kit with the bigger tank n compressor. my buddy was sayin where the spare tire goes, but i like my spare... im tempted to build it into my sub box... but id prefer to keep the noise outside the truck. i think i may have to crawl under n take a look.... lol

Jumpout

Reaction score
Hows it going, I have a Seige Engineering system on my 97 2 door Hoe. Tank mounted inside to flap that normally goes down when seat it put down. Compressor is directly below attached to frame of truck and horns are attached to frame under the passer side door. Hope that helps