Turn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Challenger:Denali

Reaction score
Yeah I've noticed this too but to tell you the truth Chevy has come a long way to reduce this problem. My old 2002 did way more fish-tailing than my current 08. I'm not trying to be a smart ass but on my new truck I've figured out how well to control the steering wheel to get less of this.

Yeah, When I get the Denali it will take a little bit getting used too but its life and its not a big deal!

Reaction score
challenger....watch that first video again...from what i understand with your 4th grade education your talking about is the lateral movement of your denali when your turning and it bounces around (see chevy part of video) vs when your saying how much you love your stupid tundra and how well it handles....take the same turn in your jap crap and tell us what happens i bet your bed goes crazy even though there may not be as much lateral (that means side to side) movement

Yes i do have bed bounce. I love how you think your smart because the tundra is more American made then any other truck in the BIG THREE! Do your research my Tundra was made and designed in America and the big three are made in Canada and Mexico! Go look where all the parts come from to for the big three. The tundra gets most of its parts from America! Your ignorant! Im still getting the Denali!

Reaction score
Ok I feel bad responding as you seem to have the IQ of a turnip. :ktoe: The issues you were describing with your gibberish is suspension related.

"Does it bug anyone that the Denali and maybe others such as tahoes and regular yukons how when your driving and when you go over something uneven that the truck doesnt really handle it well it has body roll and it doesnt stay straight it kind of fish tails ?"

That is one of the things they are showing in the first video, not just bed bounce.

"Oh i dont know well the tundra ive drived and tacoma werent or arent like that"

I would take that tundra that you have "drived" down to your local high school and work on getting a proper education! :yesnod:

HAHA! Your ignorant!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i do have bed bounce. I love how you think your smart because the tundra is more American made then any other truck in the BIG THREE! Do your research my Tundra was made and designed in America and the big three are made in Canada and Mexico! Go look where all the parts come from to for the big three. The tundra gets most of its parts from America! Your ignorant! Im still getting the Denali!

actully looking at my sticker for my yukon it was built in janiff and 85% of the parts were american, plus my check goes to america, your check to the tundra goes to japan.

2007TahoeLTZ4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Douche bag,

First of all your completely off track we were talking about how a nali supposedly bounces around vs your rock solid tundra. And no **** the tundra is made in America but its also made in states aren't unionized which really doesn't help anyone, except for toyota's image. Don't think your smarter than everyone else because you definitely isn't. Just go away and have fun with your stupid tundra i hope it falls apart on you and that your stuck paying it out for the next 4 years all the while being pissed off because you know you should have bought American.

Reaction score
Douche bag,

First of all your completely off track we were talking about how a nali supposedly bounces around vs your rock solid tundra. And no **** the tundra is made in America but its also made in states aren't unionized which really doesn't help anyone, except for toyota's image. Don't think your smarter than everyone else because you definitely isn't. Just go away and have fun with your stupid tundra i hope it falls apart on you and that your stuck paying it out for the next 4 years all the while being pissed off because you know you should have bought American.

Wow some of you guys are really funny!:eek:
Im getting a Denali and all your doing is taking things out of context and making up things your ignorant and money isnt an issue yungin ;)

Reaction score
actully looking at my sticker for my yukon it was built in janiff and 85% of the parts were american, plus my check goes to america, your check to the tundra goes to japan.

Well they were talking about my truck so i was talking about the silverados, rams, and f-150's