Updated pics of My Tahoe Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooltwin

Reaction score
Here are updated pics that i have just gotten around to posting. Still debating on a chrome roof rack. let me know what you think.

DSCN2432.jpg

DSCN2434.jpg

DSCN2435.jpg

DSCN2439.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, looks good!
The roof rack would look good so I'd say do it, how much will it run?

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe looks good. Though I would drop the pin stripe and add a chrome Escalade/Denali roof rack.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the pinstripe adds one-too-many horizontal lines to the truck, imo, and you lose some of the nice shape of the truck with it. I'd ditch it. Otherwise, a fine looking truck.

/< / /2 /<

cooltwin

Reaction score
I guess the pin stripe is a personal preference, it was on the truck when i bought it and every tahoe on the lot had it. I have grown to like the pin stripe so i am going to leave it for now. Also i have had the entire car wet sanded to remove all the orange peel so if the stripe was removed, there would be a difference in the paint and that would look bad. I think i will do the roof rack eventually. Does anyone have the new part numbers for the rack since they changed the part numbers?

cooltwin

Reaction score
I had the side trim put on at a custom shop and it is not like the ebay listing someone mentioned. it is a teardrop shape of chrome inside some flexible rubber. the crome is actually inside the rubber where that stuff is like a sticker on top of rubber and doesnt hold up well (had a friend get it)

I did do the sideboards and i got it from the store listed below. look through all the pages because i dont remember which size it was but they have lots of choices

http://www.repaintsupply.com/cat_protekto-trim.cfm

for the sideboards you will definately need the 3m degreaser to get it to stick

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order the chrome esky rails from the dealer or Ebay if your lucky. Its gonna cost around $500 for the entire kit. 2 rails, 4 end caps, 2cross rails, and 2 rail anchors. Plus you have to get the end caps painted. They come primer gray from the factory.

Oh i like the pin stripe!