Wife got a 2013 Tahoe while I got her 05

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

holleynut

Reaction score
I got my wife's 2005 while she got a new 2013 and I absolutely love it. She wanted to trade it in because it is extremely clean as she is a non-smoker, no pets, no eating or drinking allowed. The problem is that it has 165 k miles and I told her that they are not going to give you squat for that kind of mileage. She drives all highway and I have always made sure to keep oil changes done. Only thing I've done is battery and starter. It gets a consistent 18- 20 mpg.

I'm in hog heaven compared to the 95 z71 I drove which struggled every year for emissions and inspections. Dang that emission dyno sucks. I was constantly working on it every year to make it pass. I just sold it two days ago for 2700. It only got 10 mpg. So now its gone and I'm one happy Tahoe owner. It feels like a new truck to me. Just wanted to say hello to the Tahoe group. :happy160: