Yukon in Knight Rider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bahollis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knight Rider remake... I mean Mustang commercial

That show will do well when they show re-runs of it on MTV. It's too much of an OC drama/F*ord Mustang commercial combo. Remakes or "pick-ups" of old shows tend to suck to those of us who grew up watching the originals though.

I can't wait until Hollywood redoes A-TEAM. I can see it now...(enter dream sequence noise) They'll have Burt Reynolds play Hannibal. And Kimbo Slice can play B.A. Baracus. Just pick any two talentless pretty boys from FOX's summer lineup to play the other two, and you have another snooze-fest that's sure to p!ss off 30-something guys and FLOP after two episodes.

Seriously though, the scene where KITT and the girl are cruising through Las Vegas... with all the sweeping camera angles across the body of the car, showing reflections of lights.... the mustang logo surrounded by a flawless paint job... made me want to puke. What happened? I thought we were watching a Knight Rider remake. Im kept asking "didn't we just watch ten minutes of commercials?"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Boring

:)

sweetnurse429

Reaction score
Kinda like the Transformers movie?? ALL GM, except for Baricade?? Gm people cry about things like thiis MORE THEN ANYONE!! (by the way yes, I bought my wife a hoe and she wants nothing else now. ) Untill I get MY new 150!!