2007-2008 Tahoe Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the forum, I wanted a new body style Tahoe before I bought my Brand New 2008 Silverado but couldn't find a good used one. What kind of price should I expect to pay for a 2007-2008 base model Tahoe Black on Black with around 30K miles and less? If anybody here has one that they would like to sell or possibly trade for my truck please PM or Email me! Thanks in advance!

Here's a picture of my Silverado! I can put it back to stock if somebody is interested in trading. Have the factory 20's which are chromed!

3149430_9_full.jpg

Thanks,
DwDrummer

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your truck, but you'll probably like a Tahoe better!
I think I've seen your car over at gmfullsize while I was browsing it, I joined it but don't really use it because its not Tahoe specific like here?

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah I'm a member over at gmfullsize.com I would gradly trade my truck for a tahoe if I could find a good deal.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anybody give me some prices that I can expect to pay?

Thanks,
DwDrummer

houstontexas

Reaction score
I just purchased one in Houston, TX last week and paid $26,500 for a fully loaded LT3 minus Nav (Black on Tan leather 2nd row captains, rear entertainment, tow package, convience package) with 35k miles. There were similar vehicles for much more and this one was listed around 30k. It seems here in Houston there is a greater demand for used tahoes than new ones. hope that helps!

ventu71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can do some research at www.kbb.com kelly's blue book. Youll be able to add the options, mileage and condition of the vehicle you are looking for and they will tell you a very acurate price. hope this helps!