Death of the SUV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all those damn Chinese and Indians, who are just now laying down their bicycles for the new found luxury of driving, who are causing all the demand vs. anticipated supply. And they do nothing about their pollution rates. I hate when people jump into someone else's action late in the game and ruin the lifestyles of those who created and used the technology for generations. In my book they don't have the right to it if it infringes on ours, and that's that. On the other hand, I almost can't wait until the day the Middle East is dry, just to see who's balls are in a sling then. I will still have this Tahoe then and will retrofit it with whatever form of propulsion we use at that time, mark my words.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
It's all those damn Chinese and Indians, who are just now laying down their bicycles for the new found luxury of driving, who are causing all the demand vs. anticipated supply. And they do nothing about their pollution rates. I hate when people jump into someone else's action late in the game and ruin the lifestyles of those who created and used the technology for generations. In my book they don't have the right to it if it infringes on ours, and that's that. On the other hand, I almost can't wait until the day the Middle East is dry, just to see who's balls are in a sling then. I will still have this Tahoe then and will retrofit it with whatever form of propulsion we use at that time, mark my words.

I'm glad you brought up China, because really they could just give a ratts ass about us and could care less if our economy collapses.I ofter wonder if we might be better off bringing back protectionism. I know for fact that China plays by their own rules, and fair trade is a big joke.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we do...

We need to drill our own oil here in the US and tell the limousine liberal tree huggers to shut the hell up and stop this insanity NOW!

We do, I'm in North Dakota doing it. We sell a majority of our oil to Canada who then take it and mix it with their "dirty" oil and then they in turn sell that.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you brought up China, because really they could just give a ratts ass about us and could care less if our economy collapses.I ofter wonder if we might be better off bringing back protectionism. I know for fact that China plays by their own rules, and fair trade is a big joke.

Holy crap I TOTALLY AGREE!:yesnod:. Thing is, we're waiting. I think we should forget about every1 else and work on this place. As for the oil, we will always make sure we're holding more than everyone else. This is why some of it comes from Middle East and other parts of the world.