Doors won't unlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thdrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK this one has me slightly confused...I went to access my storage area via the rear window and found it to be locked. I "unlocked" it again from the remote without success. Long story short I am having intermittent problems where both rear passenger doors and the hatch/window are not unlocking by either the remote or the interior controls. When I "lock" these points of access you can hear the locks catching, but nothing when I "unlock" them. Any suggestions...

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they weren't unlocking with just the remote, I would have said there was a problem with the remote, but since they won't unlock with the interior controls, something larger is amiss I would take it into the dealer and have them fix it under warranty.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a problem with the drivers door not locking and not unlocking. take it to the dealer.

thdrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the dealership and spoke to one of the techs who stated it was most likely a relay so guess I'm gonna have to make an appointment.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similiar problem where the two rear doors wouldn't lock and it was a relay.