How do I jack up the front end?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kelley

Reaction score
sorry for the dumb question but I have tried to search but have found nothing. How do I jack up both sides of my 2006 Z71 simultaneously. Everything under there seems to have a plastic or sheet metal cover

jokerjim

Reaction score
There should be instructions on the bag that contains your jack handle.

Kelley

Reaction score
That is one wheel at a time, which is what I ended up doing. Is it not possible to jack up both sides at once without removing the undercarriage pans (brush guards)?

jokerjim

Reaction score
You will probably have to check with a dealer but I would guess you would have to remove some of the plastic pans.

ccapehart1017

Reaction score
pyramid jacks right on the frame just a bit behind the front tires if i had to guess it would
be under yer feet ify you were sitting the front driver or passanger side there shoudlnt be anything in the way this is were you should jack up just about any suv or truck also the manual shows were to jack up the vehicle wich is were i said crank up the jack then put a pyramid jack right next to it and let her down chalk the back wheels for safety do the same on the other side